BHlthSc (Nutr&Diet) (Hons) IOC Dip Sports Nut
Taryn is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Advanced Sports Dietitian. She founded Dietitian Approved with a passion to help her clients learn to eat for both health and performance.
Sports Nutrition is her speciality. As a swimmer and triathlete herself she understands firsthand the day-to-day challenges an athlete faces. Taryn also consults to Triathlon Australia giving her the breadth of knowledge from grass-root beginners all the way up to Olympic level athletes.
Individual consultations are specifically tailored to your needs to help you achieve your personal dietary goals. No two plans from us are ever the same.
Taryn can help you with:
- Fat loss for sporting performance and general wellbeing
- General nutrition for the everyday exerciser and weekend warrior
- High performance nutrition for elite, sub-elite and developing athletes
- Individualised day-to-day meal plans - our speciality
- Manipulating body composition:
- Increasing or decreasing muscle mass
- Hydration and sweat testing
- Sports supplement advice
- Race nutrition plans
- Carbohydrate loading plans
- Recovery nutrition
- Injury management
- Plant-based eating
We can also assist with a range of health and medical issues including:
Taryn consults at Optima Sports Medicine on Monday and Wednesday.
- General healthy eating
- Weight loss/weight gain
- Food allergies & intolerances
- Gut health and disorders (coeliac disease, IBS, inflammatory bowel conditions)
- Diabetes management
- Heart health
- Disordered eating
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: Phone 0499 167 664 or BOOK ONLINE
https://dietitian-approved.clinko.com/bookings#location Please select Kelvin Grove as the location.